A Poetry Daily Prose Feature:
"In the deepest cold of winter, this sensuous Romantic poem full of delightful contrasts provides a delectable, passionate partner for the glorious Moroccan feast of Braised Lamb Shanks or Short Ribs, Moroccan-Spiced Bastilla, and all the exotic dishes celebrated in this section..."—Myra Kornfeld and Stephen Massimilla, On Keats's 'The Eve of St. Agnes': A Moroccan Feast
Poetry Daily Version 2.0 for iPhone and iPod Touch is now available!
Read the daily poem, save favorites, check news links, and more, even when you're on the go. Visit the iTunes Store to download the app, and let us know what you think!
Now you can follow PD on Twitter!
We'll keep you posted on key features and news as they appear on PD.
Recently Arrived Titles
These just in... Highlighted titles may be purchased from Poetry Daily / Amazon.com. A complete list of all books and journals recently received at Poetry Daily is also available.
- Inadequate Grave, Brandon Courtney (YesYes Books)
- Dream With A Glass Chamber, Aricka Foreman (YesYes Books)
- Blues Triumphant, Jonterri Gadson (YesYes Books)
- Love the Stranger, Jay Deshpande (YesYes Books)
- i be, but i ain't, Aziza Barnes (YesYes Books)
- Come to Me, Ted Gilley (Aldrich Press)
- Oracle (new in paperback), Cate Marvin (W. W. Norton & Company)
- Flour, Water, Salt, Ruth Bavetta (FutureCycle Press)
- Inheritor, Jeanine Stevens (FutureCycle Press)
- The Hatred of Poetry, Ben Lerner (Farrar, Straus and Giroux)
Original articles, interviews, selections from special collections and journal issues, and more are available in the Archives.